onsdag den 26. marts 2014

More stamping plates!

I might have gotten a bit crazy. I have fallen in love with stamping and since everything takes so long to be delivered, I end up buying more stuff.

On Bornprettystore I found these cheap plates. I know some of them are knock-offs, but I thought I would just try them out to see if they work - the two plates I have from Konad are really bad anyways, so I don't think they are worth the money.




And then I found these on eBay and they are really cute:

The first one is perfect for Halloween, and I love horror and zombies, so I'll probably get some more use out of it than just around halloween.



This one I just had to have, since it's Disney characters and other cartoon stuff. I couldn't not buy it.



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar