søndag den 21. august 2016

Stamping plate holder


I have had some trouble finding something to hold all my plates. I started out using different kinds of plastic sleeves in a big folder. It looked like this:

Baseball card sleeves for the small plates; round, hexagon and squares. I put some sort of drawer lining in each pocket, so they wouldn't slide out.

Baseball card sleeves for plates like VividLacquer. They barely fit there.

Baseball card sleeves for big round plates.

Bookmark holder sleeves for oblong plates.

Photo sleeves for big square plates.

These sleeves for oddly sized plates that didn't fit into the other ones.
It worked great for a couple of years, but eventually it was so heavy that I had trouble carrying it - especially if I wanted to find a plate with semi-wet nails. I couldn't carry it with one hand only, so my mani was in danger every time I would pick it up.
And all the sleeves were getting so heavy that they were hanging out from the folder, if I held it vertically.

I weighed it, and it was 6 kg. Maybe I'm weak, but it was too heavy for me to pick up effortlessly.

I just wanted something that worked better than this heavy folder, so I started to scour the internet for holders that would work for me.

More on that tomorrow..




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar