søndag den 21. august 2016

What is up with OPI's brushes?

During the last year or so I have gotten a lot of OPI polishes with wonky brushes. They are not from one specific vendor or anything, so it's not like they are second hand or set aside for being faulty - at least not what I know of.

I have bought many polishes that had been sold as faulty, but that was only because of scratches on the lid or bottle - they never had anything wrong with the polish or brushes.

I have saved one of the brushes by using a cuticle clipper to snip the wonky or too long hairs, so they didn't mess up my manicure, but that was when I started actually noticing the weird brushes. It has made me check all my OPIs to find the bad ones.

Here are the ones with the bad brushes:


Chiffon My Mind






I Cannoli Wear OPI







LOVE.ANGEL.MUSIC.BABY







Give Me Space





In The Clouds






The Sky's My Limit






In My Back Pocket

This photo is not too clear - it is like the others - splayed at the bottom.



Show Me Your Tips

This is the one, where I snipped off some VERY wonky hairs.






P.S.: Sorry for the weirdly sized photos, I just used the ones showing off the faults.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar